You are here
Fourteen disabilities have been identified under ECEA. NOTE: Some of these disabilities have sub-menus on the left to sort their information.
Those persons from three to twenty-one years of age who, by reason of one or more of the following conditions, are unable to receive reasonable benefit from general education.
Were You Looking For . . .?
- Culturally and/or Linguistically Diverse (CLD) Learners
- ECEA Eligibility Categories Training
- Family, School and Community Resources and Support for supporting parents and children with disabilities
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD)
- Significant Support Needs (SSN)
- Related Services