You are here
Colorado State Board of Education
The Colorado State Board of Education meetings are broadcast on YouTube.
Members of the public may watch via the YouTube stream.
- November 11-12
- December 9-10* (if needed)
See also: Guidelines for Public Comment
State Board of Education Members
Top row, left to right: Val Flores, Rebecca McClellan, Joyce Rankin.
Bottom row, left to right:: Katy Anthes, Jane Goff, Angelika Schroeder, Debora Scheffel, Steve Durham
Board Member Profiles
- Valentina (Val) Flores (D)
- Rebecca McClellan (D)
- Joyce Rankin (R)
- Jane Goff (D)
- Angelika Schroeder (D)
- Debora Scheffel (R)
- Steve Durham (R)
- Commissioner Katy Anthes, Ph.D.
- Guidelines for Public Comment
- 2020-21 Regulatory Agenda (PDF)
- 2020 Legislative Priorities
- Statutorily Required Reports
- Fact Sheet Regarding Waiver Requests Pursuant to C.R.S. 22-2-117 (District Waivers)
- Procedures for State Board Accountability Actions
- Administrative Procedures for Considering Early Accountability Actions
Contact the State Board
Office of the Colorado State Board of Education
201 East Colfax Avenue, Denver, CO 80203
News and Events
September 10 News Release
August 13 News Release
July 8 News Release
For past news, visit the Communications Division News Release webpage.