You are here
How we ICAP
Collaborate and Empathize
- Gather a team of ICAP champions.
- Discuss and refine your goals, outcomes, and essential questions.
- Consider what you are already doing that could be connected to ICAP.
- Learn about and adapt the practices of other schools, districts, and learning environments.
- Devise/develop a process/model that addresses the needs of your students and community.
- Help students engage in meaningful experiences and build evidence of their learning: PWRful demonstrations of learning
- Encourage every caring adult to engage students in meaningful career conversations
- Reflect and refine
Use the PWR Playbook Menu to Navigate the Process
Click the bars on the right side of this page, or click the links below:
- What is ICAP
- Why ICAP
- Who supports ICAP
- How we ICAP
- Individual Development
- Career Development
- Career and Technical Education
- Work based and Experiential Learning
- Academic Development
- PWRful Demonstrations of Learning
- Personal Financial Literacy
- Meaningful Career Conversations
- Communication, Messaging and Marketing
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Use the searchable database to find ICAP processes, curricula, testimonials, professional development, stories, platforms, and more