You are here
Community Partners for Physical Education
- Action for Healthy Kids - Tap this national network supporting schools as healthy places where kids learn to eat right, be active every day and be ready to learn.
- American Association for Physical Activity and Recreation - Find resources for adaptation of physical education instruction and activities for students with disabilities.
- Head Start Body Start - Use these resources to bring active play and meaningful movement into the home, Head Start or early childhood program
- SHAPE Colorado - Provides leadership, professional development and advocacy for Colorado health and physical education teachers
- Society of Health and Physical Education (SHAPE) America - Visit this site for teaching tools and guidance documents to connect with students, implement best practices, educate parents and motivate children to engage in a lifetime of physical activity.
Contact the Comprehensive Health and Physical Education Principal Consultant for more assistance, Jamie Hurley