You are here
Multi-Tiered Family, School, and Community Partnering
If an alternative format is needed for materials, call 303-866-6355.
October 2018: Family & School Partnership in Education Month Video Investigation Guide: FSCP
(Word version; this tool corresponds to the video on this webpage)
October 2018: Family & School Partnership in Education Month
Video Investigation Guide: FSCP
Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) Family, School, and Community Partnering (FSCP) Implementation Guide: Supporting Every Student's Learning
The Guide is a 2016 revision of the 2009 Response to Intervention (RtI) Family & Community Partnering “On the Team and At the Table” Toolkit, and it incorporates participant feedback from trainings, presentations, and online courses. This resource focuses on preschool through high school years, including secondary transition for students with disabilities. The content is sequenced into three steps and includes articles, slides, adaptable tools, video links, resources, and activities – all based on adult learning principles. The central focus is on adult stakeholders' partnering to improve student academic and behavioral learning. Numerous materials are also available in Spanish.
Parents Encouraging Parents (PEP) Conference
PEP Conferences are family-centered events designed to offer support, information and education to both parents and professionals who work with children with disabilities across Colorado. PEP promotes the partnerships between parents and professionals that are essential in supporting and including children with disabilities in schools and communities.
- CDE Parent and Family Resources page
- State Advisory Council on Parent Involvement in Education (SACPIE)
- Colorado Special Education Advisory Committee (CSEAC)
- Global Family Research Project
- National Center for Learning Disabilities
- National Association for Family, School, and Community Engagement (NAFSCE)
- National Parent Teacher Association
- School Community Network - Just Connect
- Teachers Involving Students in Homework (TIPS) - CDE materials