* * CDE will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 28 and Friday, Nov. 29 for the Thanksgiving holiday. * *
You are here
Year-Round Collections - Directory
The Data Pipeline Directory contains key information about school districts and their member schools. This information includes, district contact information, school contact information, district key personnel, district board membership, vendor system information, calendars, and 4 day school week application.
- Year Round - District, key personnel, BOCES, vendor and school information can be updated at any time
- 11/1/2019 - 12/3/2019 - Update Newly Elected Local School Board Membership
- 2/3/2020 - 6/30/2020 - School code Changes for 2020-2021
- 2/3/2020 - 5/10/2020 - 4 day school week applications
- 3/2/2020 - 7/3/2020 - School district calendars
File Layout and Definitions
- 2019-2020 File Layouts and Definitions (updated 4/4/2019 no changes from previous year)
- 2018-2019 File Layouts and Definitions
- 2017-2018 File Layouts and Definitions
- 2016-2017 File Layouts and Definitions
- Summary of Changes for 2016-17
- 2015-2016 File Layouts and Definitions
- 2014-2015 File Layouts and Definitions
- 2013-2014 File Layouts and Definitions
Four Day School Week Application Directions
Submit Your Annual Four-Day School Week Application by May 10, 2020
School districts operating a four-day school week (less than 160 scheduled days per school year) are required to submit a request for approval.
To be considered for the 2019-2020 school year, please complete the application via the Directory in Data Pipeline by Friday, May 10, 2019. Districts requesting approval are not obligated to follow their proposed calendar if their local planning is not finalized.
In addition to submitting the four-day application through Data Pipeline, any district Accredited with Priority Improvement Plan: Meets 95% Participation, Accredited with Priority Improvement Plan: Low Participation, Accredited with Priority Improvement Plan: Decreased Due to Participation or Accredited with Turnaround Plan: Meets 95% Participation, Accredited with Turnaround Plan: Low Participation, Accredited with Turnaround Plan: Decreased Due to Participation that is submitting a district-wide application for all schools within the district to be on a four-day school week needs to submit the following additional information separately to Jhon Penn at email@example.com: a copy of their respective school calendars, building class schedules, assembly schedules, bell schedule including lunch time interval and professional development calendar.
CDE will review the additional materials for the use and prioritization of instructional time. The executive director of field services and the associate commissioner of school quality and support must recommend approval of the application before it is forwarded to the commissioner for consideration.
Charter School and Management Organization Information
School Code Changes
If there are changes to a school name or changes to school grade range, a letter (on district letterhead) from the district superintendent is required indicating the changes. Once the letter is signed by the superintendent, FAX the letter to the attention of Dennis St. Hilaire at (303) 866-6888.
- Definition of a school -- Cover Letter (PDF)
- Definition of a Colorado Public School (PDF) (updated 4/26/2019)
- Colorado Definitions of Public School Levels (PDF)
- School Code Change Forms
Contact: Debbie Puccetti at Puccetti_D@cde.state.co.us