You are here
CMAS Math, ELA, CSLA, Science and Social Studies; CoAlt Science and Social Studies SBD
The purpose of the CMAS/CoAlt: Science and Social Studies, English Language Arts and Mathematics, and CSLA Student Biographical Data (SBD) review is to allow districts the opportunity to verify the accuracy of the demographic data submitted for each student participating in each of these assessments. The review process takes place after the test window has closed and before all assessments have been scored and final results made available.
The SBD review is not currently a mandatory process. Districts can choose to participate or to not participate in the SBD process. State and Federal accountability reporting (including school and district performance framework ratings, Title III AMAOs, and priority and focus school designations) all rely on accurate demographic and test score data.
- The CMAS SBD review window for the 2020-2021 school year is Thursday, June 3rd – Friday, June 11th
File Layout and Definitions
- 2020-2021 CMAS Student Biographical Data (SBD) File Layout and Definitions (PDF) (updated 6/02/2021)
- 2020-2021 CMAS Business Rules (XLSX) (updated 5/20/2021)
- CMAS SBD Training (PPTX) (updated 5/28/2021)
- 2020-2021 Assessment Unit Data Pipeline Manual for SBD (updated 5/07/2021)
- 2020-2021 SBD Review Training PowerPoint (updated 5/07/2021)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and 720-696-0185