You are here
The School Nutrition Unit offers online, in-person and webinar trainings to increase school nutrition professionals’ skills and knowledge in operating child nutrition programs. These trainings provide USDA Professional Standards hours and count as Continuing Education Units (CEU) for the School Nutrition Specialist (SNS) Credential. Please contact, Alicia Grove, at email@example.com or 720-795-2038, for questions about School Nutrition training offerings.
I Am Looking For:
There are no upcoming webinars currently scheduled.
- Income Verification Webinar Recording
- Participants learn about the verification process including annual requirements.
- Verification Collection Report (VCR) Webinar
- Participants learn how to accurately report data fields within the verification collection report.
- October 1 Count/Free Lunch Webinar Recording
- Participants learn about October count submission and the importance of reporting free lunch eligibility accurately.
- Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) Returning Sponsors Webinar Recording
- Participants hear about program successes and challenges from sponsors and share ideas about training needs for 2020.
- Local Food Program Webinar Recording
- Participants learn about application instructions and requirements for the Local Food Program.
Please contact Alicia Grove for mobile-friendly versions of the recorded webinars.
Download the School Nutrition At-A-Glance Training Schedule for School Year 2019-20. This document includes a monthly training schedule, brief training descriptions, and upcoming training dates. Please note that training times and locations are subject to change.
CDE School Nutrition offers training and technical assistance outside of announced and regional trainings. Complete and submit the Training and Technical Assistance Request Form and School Nutrition staff will follow-up with your request.