You are here
Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program (FFVP)
Applying to the FFVP
Elementary schools are selected for the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program annually through a simple application process. Priority goes to schools with the highest free and reduced enrollment. Interested schools must submit a completed application by the defined deadline. View the current FFVP Grantee List (PDF).
Prepare to Apply:
- Market and promote the FFVP to eligible elementary schools
- Gain support and buy-in from teachers, staff and principals and/or superintendents
- Establish an implementation plan that includes service methods and frequency, integration of nutrition education, FFVP marketing and promotion and overall program administration and monitoring
PK-12 Free/Reduced Enrollment & Percent Data from October Pupil count
- FFVP Equipment Justification Form
- FFVP Re-Allocation of Funds Form Template
- FFVP Time Sheet
- FFVP On-Site Monitoring Form (PDF)
USDA Regulations & Resources
For more information or if an alternate version of a document is needed, please contact Erica Boyd or 303-866-6306.