CDE will be closed on Friday, July 3 for the Independence Day holiday.
You are here
2019-2020 Pupil Membership
The 2019-2020 Pupil Membership data is based upon the Student October Count. The October 2019 Colorado preschool through 12th grade public school membership is 913,223. This is an increase of 1,687 students (0.2 percent) from the October 2018 count of 911,536 students.
State Level Data
- 2019-20 PK-12 Membership by Year (XLSX)
- 2019-20 PK-12 Pupil Membership by Grade with Historical Data (XLSX)
- 2019-20 PK-12 Pupil Membership by Race/Ethnicity with Historical Data (XLSX)
District Level Data
- PK-12 Membership Trend by District - 2009-2019 (XLSX)
- 2019-20 PK-12 Membership by District Ranking High to Low (XLSX)
- 2019-20 PK-12 Denver Metro Area Membership and History (XLSX)
- 2019-20 PK-12 and K-12 Membership by District and County (XLSX)
- 2019-20 Grade Level by District (XLSX)
- 2019-20 Membership by District and District Setting (XLSX)
- District Settings: Denver Metro, Urban-Suburban, Outlying City, Outlying Town, Remote, and Colorado BOCES
- 2019-2020 Home Based Education Trend Data (XLSX)
- 2019-20 Race/Ethnicity and Percent Minority by District (XLSX)
- 2019-20 Race/Ethnicity and Gender by District (XLSX)
- 2019-20 Instructional Program by District (XLSX)
- 2019-20 PK-12 Free and Reduced Lunch Eligibility by District (XLSX)
- 2019-20 K-12 Free and Reduced Lunch Eligibility by District (XLSX)
- 2019-20 Non-Resident Students District of Parent's Residence by District of Attendance (XLSX)
- 2019-20 Non-Resident Students District of Attendance by Parent's District, State, or Country of Residence (XLSX)
School Level Data
- Student counts of less than 16 are suppressed for Instructional Programs to protect student privacy.
- English Learner counts include students who are NEP, LEP, and FEP Monitor Year 1 and Monitor Year 2.
- If the data you are looking for is not available here or on another page, you may submit a data request using the CDE Data Request Form available here.
- Pupil membership data at the district level is a headcount of the number of students educated by a district. The count for each district does not reflect students a district is contracting with another district or entity to educate.
- Pupil Membership data does not reflect the amount of funding received by districts or schools. Data on the funding received by districts can be found on the CDE School Finance Division website.
For additional information, email Genevieve Hale
For data requests, please email DataRequests@cde.state.co.us