CDE will be closed on Friday, July 3 for the Independence Day holiday.
You are here
NEW-- Online Instructional Resources for English Learners
To assist the education community or the general public with resources for English learners, the Colorado Department of Education’s (CDE) Office of Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Education (CLDE) has identified instructional resources for English learners on this site which provides links to external websites.
Tools and Presentations
- ELD Program Rubrics (pdf)
- EL Data Dig How to Manual - For use with CMAS/PARCC state assessments (2015 and newer)
- EL Data Dig How to Manual - For use with CSAP/TCAP state assessments (2014 and older)
- Equity Toolkit
- Immigration Integration Guide- PDF
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) State Report - Chapter 4: English Learners
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Learners in Colorado, State of the State 2016
- Practical Ideas for Evaluating Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Education Specialists
- Practical Ideas for Evaluating General Education Teachers of Bilingual Learners
- Additional endorsement requirements in Culturally Linguistically Diverse Education, Endorsement in CLDE
- All educator preparation providers and approved programs, including the CLDE endorsement, CLDE Approved Programs
- Equal Opportunities for English Learners
- OELA Toolkit for English Learners (ELs)
- Rights of Immigrant Students to Enroll in Public Schools
- Refugee Children in the U.S.