You are here
- Technical assistance is provided -- including the analysis of performance data, the design of Unified Improvement Plans, academic performance diagnostic reviews and training -- to districts with academic performance challenges in their schools, as well as to higher performing districts. This is to ensure successful implementation of performance objectives toward improving academic growth, achievement, closing of achievement gaps and enhancing postsecondary/workforce readiness.
- Field Service Managers provide general consultative and technical assistance services to superintendents, BOCES directors and local school boards, as well as serving as liaisons between the Department and the field.
- The office provides an annual application/review process and associated field trainings to assist BOCES in the application for and implementation of funds to assist their districts in the implementation of key state priorities, identified by the Commissioner of Education.
- Rural supports and resources
- Field Services provides support to the Rural Education Council, which provides advisement and recommendations to the Commissioner of Education and the Department on services and supports to Colorado's rural school districts.
Connect With Us