You are here
Division of Field Services
Field Services provides general performance support for all districts in the state and brokers intensive and targeted services in cooperation with other CDE units and partners.
Field services meets with district and BOCES leadership regarding educator effectiveness, standards, assessments, accountability, performance and support, special education and postsecondary readiness. Please click here for the team's regional assignments.
- Field Service Manager Assignments
- Field Service Monthly Updates
- Four-Day School Week Information Manual
- History of CDE
- Rural Education Council
- History of Colorado School District Organization (PDF)
- Manual of Procedures for School District Organization Act of 1992 as Amended (PDF)
- School District Reorganization Plan Requirements and Statutory Steps
- School District Maps
- Parent Grievance Process
- Support for Districts and Schools
- HB12-1345 Summary Report (2019-2020) (PDF)
For additional information, email Christina Monaco at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect With Us