You are here
- Advanced Placement Incentives Pilot Program (PDF)
AP Incentives began during the 2014-15 school year and is designed to incentivize the implementation and/or expansion of Advanced Placement (AP) programs to build capacity for increased AP participation in rural and small rural school districts across Colorado. During the 2018 session, the program was extended to 2021.
- Individual Career and Academic Plan (PDF)
ICAP is a multi-year process that intentionally guides students and families in the exploration of career, academic and postsecondary opportunities.
- School Counselor Corps Grant (PDF)
Colorado’s School Counselor Corps Grant Program funding is awarded to eligible school districts, BOCES, charter schools or Institute charter schools. The purpose of this program is to increase the availability of effective school-based counseling within secondary schools.
- Postsecondary and Workforce Readiness (PDF)
The revised postsecondary and workforce readiness description was adopted by the Colorado State Board of Education and Colorado Commission on Higher Education, along with competencies.
- Pathways in Technology Early College High Schools (P-TECH) (PDF)
Gov. John Hickenlooper signed the Pathways in Technology Early College High Schools (P-TECH) bill into law (HB 15-1270) in 2015. P-TECH is intended to create a public-private partnership to prepare Colorado students for high-skill jobs of the future.
- Career Development Incentive Program (PDF)
The Career Development Incentive Program provides financial incentives for school districts and charter schools that encourage high school students, grades 9-12, to complete qualified industry credential programs, internships, residencies, construction pre-apprenticeship or construction apprenticeship programs or qualified Advanced Placement courses.
- Concurrent Enrollment (PDF) This fact sheet provides updates to the Concurrent Enrollment program for 2017-18 school year.
- Accelerating Students through Concurrent Enrollment (PDF)
Accelerating Students through Concurrent Enrollment (ASCENT) is a fifth year concurrent enrollment program which allows students to participate in concurrent enrollment the year after 12th-grade.
High School Equivalency Test Program
- Diploma Sender (PDF)
CDE uses Diploma Sender, an external internet-based service to help test takers order GED documents via email, fax and mail.
- High School Equivalency Testing Program (PDF)
This fact sheet is an overview of the Colorado State Board of Education approved high school equivalency examinations utilized in Colorado to measure major outcomes and concepts associated with high school education.
Graduation Guidelines / Endorsed Diploma
- Download all four Graduation Guidelines fact sheets as one file (PDF)
For more information, see the Graduation Guidelines page.
- Graduation Guidelines Engagement Toolkit
To help school district administrators and local school boards begin engaging, planning for implementation and communicating about Colorado Graduation Guidelines.