CDE will be closed on Monday, May 30 for the Memorial Day holiday.
You are here
School Finance Town Halls and Trainings
School Finance Office Hours
Previous Meeting Materials
- Tuesday, May 10, 10am-11am: Transportation Reimbursement Subcommittee Recommendations – Office Hours to explain more about the subcommittee’s work and recommendations, as well as to hear your feedback.
- Thursday, February 24, 9am-11am: Budget Planning & Preparation - Just in time for season, t include: Process, planning and guiding principles, Forecasting revenue and expenses, FTE and compensation planning, Replacement planning and Statutory requirements.
- Monday, January 24, 2pm-3pm: Governor's Supplemental At-Risk Request - An Open Office hours to answer district questions about the Governor's Office's Mid-year budget request.
- Wednesday, December 8, 11am-12pm: Data Pipeline Submission - An Open Office hours to answer district questions about Finance December or data pipeline.
- Thursday, November 18, 2pm-3pm: Introduction to Bonds - An introduction to setting your bond levy for Colorado school districts. A great fit for districts who just passed a bond for the first time!
- Tuesday, September 28, 11am-12pm: Flow Through Accounting & Internal Service Accounts
- Tuesday, September 21, 11am-12pm: School Finance 101, Part II – A perfect introduction for new finance staff or Superintendents, continued.
- Tuesday, September 14, 11am-12pm: School Finance 101, Part I – A perfect introduction for new finance staff or Superintendents. No question too basic!
- Tuesday, September 7, 11am-12pm: Mill levy correction work session – Questions about mill levy correction or your district’s specific scenario.