You are here
School Finance Town Halls and Trainings
The purpose of this survey is to collect information from finance professionals around the state in order to create a cohort of participants at the beginning of their growth and understanding of Colorado Public School Finance. The cohort selected will receive an intensive and structured professional development plan over the course of 1-2 years.
School Finance Office Hours
- Tuesday, September 7, 11am-12pm: Mill levy correction work session – Join us to ask questions about mill levy correction or your district’s specific scenario.
- Tuesday, September 14, 11am-12pm: School Finance 101, Part I – A perfect introduction for new finance staff or Superintendents. No question too basic!
- Tuesday, September 21, 11am-12pm: School Finance 101, Part II – A perfect introduction for new finance staff or Superintendents, continued.
- Tuesday, September 28, 11am-12pm: Flow Through Accounting & Internal Service Accounts – Join us for a special session devoted to these topics. Click here to join the meeting
- Tuesday, October 5, 11am-12pm: Single Audit Process – Join us for a special session devoted to this topic. Click here to join the meeting