2022 -2023 DEAF-BLIND WEBINAR SERIES
Audience: Advocates, Educators, Other District/School Staff, Parents | Topic: Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
The Colorado Deaf-Blind Project is pleased to announce a series of webinars that will be offered once a month throughout the 2022-2023 school year.
Time for all webinars: 3:30 -5:30 p.m.
- September 28, 2022: Deaf-Blindness Identification
- October 26, 2022: Resources for your Deaf-Blind Student
- November 30, 2022: Routines
- December 14, 2022: Student-Led IEPs
Colorado parents of, and professionals working with children from birth through 21 years with significant support needs, including deaf-blindness. The focus is on learners who are not yet proficient in verbal and/or sign language.
Full attendance of any session is a requirement. Please do not sign up for any of these training events if you cannot commit to the full two hours.
Please be aware that: It is a policy in the Exceptional Student Services Unit (ESSU) that all training registrations must be closed 2 weeks prior to the event. This is deadline is in place to allow proper time to meet the accommodation needs of training participants. Additionally, registration for ESSU events is non-transferable and cannot be given to another participant.
Event Date and Time
- Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 3:30pm to 5:30pm
- Wednesday, October 26, 2022 - 3:30pm to 5:30pm
- Wednesday, November 30, 2022 - 3:30pm to 5:30pm
- Wednesday, December 14, 2022 - 3:30pm to 5:30pm
Contact InformationRoberta Curtis
Register now for 2022 -2023 DEAF-BLIND WEBINAR SERIES