CDE will be closed on Monday, Jan. 17 for the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday.
You are here
CPP Coordinator Resources
- CPP Handbook
- CDE Preschool Meetings and Events
- CPP Coordinator Directory
- If you need to make a change to the directory, please complete this form.
- Archived CPP Memos
- Community Partner's Guide to CPP (2020)
- CPP Coordinator Toolkit (2020) - Recommended forms for program use
- CPP Coordinator Calendar of Responsibilities [PDF] (2021)
- Family Engagement Tips and Strategies [PDF] (2021)
- Early Childhood Quality Walk-Through Form (2020) Digital Version Paper-And-Pencil Version
- Fact Sheet: Information on the Rights of All Children to Enroll in School (PDF) - Fact Sheet from the U.S. Department of Justice and U.S. Department of Education (2014)
- Preschool Application Template (last updated 2020)
- CPP Eligibility Documentation Form (last updated 2020)
- CPP Eligibility File Audit Fact Sheet [PDF] (2019)
- Community-Specific Eligibility Criteria Apply Here
- Family Economic Survey Information and At-Risk/Free Lunch Count Resource Guide (2021)
This collection of kindergarten transition resources have been curated by the P-3 office to assist school districts and other partners in preparing for the kindergarten transition process.
- Delaying Kindergarten Entry Considerations [PDF] (2019)
- Head Start Early Childhood Learning and Knowledge Center (ECLKC) - Transition Planning Resources
- Early Childhood Technical Assistance Center (ECTA) - Transition from Preschool Special Education to Kindergarten [PDF] (2018)
- The Division for Early Childhood (DEC) - Transition: Supporting changes in services and settings (DEC Recommended Practices Monograph Series No. 8) [PDF] (2020)
- Ohio Department of Education - Strong Beginnings, Smooth Transitions, Continuous Learning: A Ready School Resouce Guide for Elementary School Leadership [PDF]
- The purpose of this guide is to provide a framework for leading your staff toward the ideals of a Ready School. It can be used as a basis for beginning, refining or becoming exemplary in your Ready School efforts. Please note: this resource is to be used as a reference. As this is specific to Ohio, any use in Colorado should be adapted appropriately.
- Colorado Early Learning and Development Guidelines (ELDG) - Transition to Kindergarten
- Finance Guidance for State-Funded Preschool [PDF] (2022)
- Early Childhood Education Funding in Colorado [PDF] (2021)
- CPP Carryover Guidance [PDF] (2016)
- CPP/ECARE and October Count
- District Allocations (2020-21)
- EC Guide to the Fall Pupil Count [PDF] (2021)