The Colorado Department of Education recognizes that induction and professional development are essential elements in recruiting and retaining quality educators, as well as in meeting statewide goals established for educational achievement.
- Planning an Induction Program (PDF)
- FAQs - New Teachers and Service Providers (PDF)
- FAQs - New Principals and Administrators (PDF)
- CDE Professional Development Guidelines (PDF)
- FAQs - Professional Development (PDF)
- Rules for the Educator Licensing Act of 1991
[NOTE: The Rules are posted on the Secretary of State's Website. For assistance navigating or using the Rules, please call or e-mail the SOS Licensing Center.]
- CDE Educator Licensing Resources
For current listings of statewide job opportunities, please visit www.TeachinColorado.org.